Email Signature Manager is a powerful Outlook, Office 365 and Exchange email signature and disclaimer management solution.
- You can effortlessly deploy and manage email signatures and disclaimers across your entire organization.
- Email signatures can include branding, contact information, social media links, and even scheduled news, marketing or other relevant information.
- Email Signature Manager also supports iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and Windows Mobile devices right out of the box.
- Email Signature Manager offers easy control over corporate email signatures and disclaimers, and also offers scheduled email campaign functionality.
- Email Signature Manager makes it easy to include a company logo as well as other relevant images and graphics. The automatic integration with Active Directory (or other custom data source) helps ensure that signatures always contain correct contact information.
- Email can be branded with full, central control over email signatures, email disclaimers, email font, email font size, colours and stationery.
- You can enforce your corporate identity and brand on all emails, and you can include scheduled marketing and campaign information.
- Email Signature Manager includes a powerful, easy-to-use signature, disclaimer and campaign designer for all Outlook email formats.
- The flexible data source designer and field mapping allow access to user contact information from virtually any type of data source.
- The deployment control is flexible with automatic deployment to all users with and detailed status monitoring.
- Ensure professional email communication, with consistent signatures and correct contact information, and optionally marketing information, or legal disclaimers, on all e-mails from your organization.
- Discover why thousands of organizations worldwide have chosen Email Signature Manager as the solution to their email signature and disclaimer requirements.
Symprex has more than 7,000 customers in over 90 countries, in public services and industries such as financial services, technology, manufacturing, education and healthcare.
Contact Us for more information.