Vianet is a Managed Services Provider providing ICT Services with a focus on high-level and reliable customer service. We provide our clients with a platform they can securely and reliably run their businesses on.
The company provides comprehensive IT solutions to a multitude of business sectors. Our commitment to high level customer service and reliable support, and dedicated workforce have seen our company grow and our satisfied-clients list expand.
Vianet is currently looking to employ a full-time IT Support Specialist.
- End-User Desktop Support
- Microsoft 365 Administration
- Troubleshooting ICT systems, including investigating and finding solutions for problems on clients’ PCs and networks;
- Network Setup and Administration
- Providing technical support at clients’ premises;
- Providing remote support for clients.
The candidates must:
- Hold at least 2 years’ experience working in desktop support, and network maintenance.
- Have a relevant qualification in information systems support.
- Be proficient with the Microsoft 365 suite and SharePoint Online.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a logical thinker and have excellent problem-solving / troubleshooting skills.
- Be able to communicate in fluent English.
- Work on his / her own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Have a driving licence.
- Have a passion for ICT.
Preference will be given to candidates that possess relevant certifications on the support of Microsoft Desktop and Server systems.
An attractive remuneration package will be provided to the right candidate.
If you have a passion for ICT and would like to make a difference in the local IT sector by offering a great service with great customer service, then apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org